Nominations for the 2023 Asian Women of Achievement Awards are now closed.
The awards spotlight extraordinary achievements of Asian women across UK business, the arts, media, sport and social and humanitarian work.
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to join our Women of the Future Network and receive a complimentary place to attend the 2023 AWA Awards in June.
All nominees will receive notification of the success of their entry into the shortlist via email by the beginning of April.
Being nominated for an award
- Recognises and celebrates success of inspirational Asian women
- Boosts personal confidence
- Helps create a new generation of female role models in Britain today
- Showcases your organisation’s commitment to diverse talent
What are judges looking for?
- Significant and ground-breaking achievements to date
- High potential
- Making a distinctive, unusual, innovative contribution in their field
- Ability, and willingness, to act as a role model to others
How to nominate
If you believe that you, or somebody you know deserves one of the Awards, then please complete the online nomination form. You will be required to complete the following details:
All nominations are treated in confidence and only seen by the judging panel and category sponsor.
The track record of the candidate within her current and previous organisations.
Her key achievements to date.
A sense of the candidates vision/plans for the future, both personally and for the organisation she works. What makes her special?
A 50-word biography for use in the awards programme should you/the candidate be shortlisted. This may be edited by our editorial team.
High quality photo of nominee (2MB JPEG).
Supporting submission material. For example LinkedIn profile, statements of recommendation, relevant press coverage.
It is essential that both nominee and nominator are aware of the terms & conditions of the nomination and that both nominee and nominator are aware that the submission has been made.